Path prototype MoreTree
- Trouble 9.0Saturday
Live: lesser, strategy, nice nice
DJs: actual jackshun, philip sherburne, sue and the musorkians.
- Isolate Records ShowcaseVenetian Snares, O.S.T., Optic, Nommo Ogo, Plateshifter, etc
Recording of VSnares set...
- Trouble 10.0: Phthalo Records TourSaturday
Live: libythth, eight frozen modules, terminal 11, gerald wenzel
DJ: kit clayton
- Under the Radartuesday
featuring SOTE on the deckzzzzzz, plus a bunch of other peeplez
Volsoc, Tung, Ms.E, Dov, Anon, Adam Ohana, etc
- KonstruktKit Clayton, Televasquez, Sote, and Damiak
- Trouble 11.0Saturday
cex, kit clayton, kid606, picadub, tomas, wastemaster, mc action, and sue costabille/scott pagano (visuals).
- Ninja Tune ShowcaseSaturday
DJ Vadim & DJ First Rate, DJ Vadim & The Russian Percussion, J-Boogie's Dubtronic Science
- KonstruktDamiak, Trainrex, Maredsous, and The Fresh Blend
- Warp Records ShowcaseLive: Plaid, Prefuse73
DJ: Andrew Weatherall
- Warp Records Showcase AfterpartyNed Beckett, The Angry Gods, + Guests
- Paternal Grandmother's Home
- Australia Trip 2003
- After Mallard
- King's Park Exploration (Perth)
- Freo Shopping in Fremantle.
dinner in Northbridge. Went running for miles; out towards
Claremont, past the
Old Swan Brewery,
along the river, till I reached a blue boat house.
- Snowball Took Snowie, my Uncle's black dog, to Dog Beach (the only one
around there that allows dogs). Ate tacos at grandmothers house.
Watched The Grinch.
- Klub Went to a couple clubs in Northbridge area; namely Rise and Base.
Next day Pete, Marion and Chloe showed up. went to Cott Beach
again, jumped in the water this time, cold shit. Went to a good
indian restaurant ...
- Cott Went to Cottesloe Beach, found some crabs and whatnot. Lifted
weights with my brother. Ate at a decent restaurant on the river.
Mom's been sick so we haven't done much. went shopping downtown
today, didn't buy ...
- West AusSo I'm here in Perth. Forgot how beautiful this part of the world
is.. Lost a couple days with flying and crossing over time zones...
Me and my brother Paul went out the first night we got here. Went
to this huge ...
- Aus DepartureI am leaving for Australia in a couple of hours. I will be back on the 31st. Contact me through e-mail until then. (Maybe I will start using this as a real journal on my trip, maybe not.)...